Free Delivery for orders of HK$2000 or more
1. Free shipping could be offered for orders over HK$2000. For orders under HK$2000, HK$100 for shipping charges will apply.
- In most cases the Company (Avize Ltd) engages Logistic Agents such as Kerry Cool and others for logistics services within Hong Kong.
- The Company could deliver to most addresses in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and the New Territories.
- The Company will notify the Customer in the event that the Logistic Agents could not deliver to her/his address. Alternative logistic arrangement will be discussed on a case by case basis (additional charge may apply).
- Delivery will be arranged in 2-3 working days once the order is confirmed and payment received in full.
- All delivery matters are subject to Logistic Agents' Terms and Conditions. Their policies are subject to change without prior notice.
2. International Deliveries - You may contact the Company via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-pickup / non-delivery
1. The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that:
- Wine is non-deliverable within one week of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
- A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine.
2. In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid 30 days from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
3. Storage fees will be charged at $20 per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.